Hi,

Greetings!!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is *Krishna* working with* ERP and ERP Corp*, we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated

“*MS WORD*” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

Please let me know if you have any candidates with the skills below

*Position: **Software QA Engineer*

*Location: **San Bruno, CA*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*ONLY LOCALS TO CA*

*Req#WECJP00000797*

*Job description:*

*Responsibilities include: *

         ·            Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale,
eCommerce web applications, tools, and software Use test automation tools
and manual testing to execute test plans and identify defects prior to
release.

         ·            Work with Customer Support to reproduce defects
reported by customers.

         ·            Effectively use a defect tracking system.

         ·            Participates in medium- to large-scale projects
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.

*Experience/Skills required: *

         ·            Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
field 2-4 years of experience with Software QA Engineering and test
automation Strong fundamentals in SDLC Agile / waterfall methodologies.

         ·            Strong technical skills with expert scripting
language / programming language experience Java (preferred), ruby/ groovy
scripting Strong domain knowledge in eCommerce and retail highly preferred
PL/SQL experience.

         ·            Good understanding of object oriented programming
Proactive problem solver Team-oriented, self-motivated with good
communication and organizational skills Possess a strong ability to
organize and prioritize his or her time.

*Additional Job Details: *

         ·            Very good java coding experience Very good selenium
webdriver experience Test NG, GIT, SQL.

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please.*

Name of the Person:

Contact Details:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Availability:

Email ID:

Insurance required (Yes/No):

Thanks & Regards,

*Krishna*

ERP and ERP Corp

48531 Warm Springs Blvd , Suite 405A, Fremont, CA 94539.

Ph: 510-270-0603

Email: krish...@erpanderp.com

www.erpanderp.com