*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
* Position : Project Manager with HIX HC Exchange Exp. *
*Location : Basking Ridge , NJ *
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*GC , USC only*
Seeking Project Managers to support OTGS Engagement
*Job Responsibilities *
· Working across all other third party vendors to drive alignment
and integration of project plans into a single integrated plan.
· Managing distinct workstreams working directly with IT teams to
ensure the day-to-day operational execution of deliverables against the
· Experience driving IT delivery teams with a relentless approach
to execution, and an exceptional command and comfort with details.
· Building, maintaining, and updating the single master program
· Building and maintaining resource loaded and level program and
project level plans
· Leading meetings and driving working sessions
· Reporting on status, risks, and issues
· Building and updating project artifacts and deliverables
· Building and maintaining resource plans
· Updating and reporting on project budget and forecast
Candidate requirements include beyond demonstrated experience with the
responsibilities of the role include deep project management delivery
experience in a commercial client setting. Excellent communication skills,
strong facilitation skills, master in developing project plans for
technology design, development, and implementation programs. Deep
experience building and driving integrated project plans.
· include *PMP Certification,*
· Healthcare technology experience including health exchanges,
· and experience working with government agency clients.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.