Hi,

Hope you are doing good. I have received below requirement from our client.
Please find the job description below. If you are interested, then kindly
send me your updated resume ASAP.

*Title: QA Analyst - IDM*

*Location: McLean VA*

*Position Type: 12 month contract*

Rate: Open to market – be competitive

*Manager notes: find a testing resource with experience in IDM (Identity
Management) preferably in SailPoint.*

 *Essential Responsibilities:*

   - Testing utilizing the Identity Management tool Sailpoint.
   - Serve as a quality assurance resource to the team
   - Prepare and execute detailed and accurate quality reviews.
   - Generate and distribute quality assurance related reports
   - Special projects as assigned.

*Qualifications/Requirements:*

   - Ability to maintain confidentiality.
   - Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
   - Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
   - Proven ability to multi-task and meet important deadlines
   - Demonstrates excellent documentation skills
   - Excellent time management skills

Regards,

Amber Srivastava
(614) 401-5193 | *ambe...@usgrpinc.com* <sk...@usgrpinc.com>
United Software Group Inc. 565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110 | Dublin | OH |
43017