Position: Data Architect
Experience: Intermediate to Senior ( minimum 5 years in a database / data
modeling role )
Desired Skill Set
· Solid Theoretical and Practical Database Background (development
· Data Modeling Experience in a Data Warehouse / Data Marts
· Strong Knowledge of Dimensional Modeling / Star Schemas required,
OLTP Modeling Skills a plus
· Strong SQL Skills – Ability to Independently Write and Tune SQL
Queries and Stored Procedures
· Familiarity with data modeling tools required, familiarity with
CA Erwin desirable
· Experience with one of: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, or MySQL
required, SQL Server highly desirable
· Familiarity with Visual Studio Data Tools desirable, but not
· Familiarity with Team Foundation Server (TFS) desirable, but not
· Familiarity with ETL tools a plus, familiarity with Microsoft SQL
Server Integration Services a big plus
· Familiarity with Business Intelligence platforms such as Qlikview
or Tableau a plus
· Database Administration (DBA) Skills a plus
FAAZ Consulting LLC
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!
We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.