Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the profiles at a...@tresourceinc.com asap.
*Role*: Big Data Engineer / Developer
*Work Location*: Chevy Chase, MD
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Hadoop AND MapReduce AND Oozie AND
Hive AND Pig
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HBase OR Cassandra OR MongoDB OR any
other NoSQL DB
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience in either core Java OR C OR
C++ OR Scala
- Minimum 2 years of scripting experience in either Python OR Perl OR
- Experience in REST API AND WebServices AND MQ
- Experience in JUnit OR JMeter OR other testing tools
- Understanding of Distributed computing design patterns AND algorithms
AND data structures AND security standards AND protocols.
*Nice to Have:*
- Exposure to search/index technologies such as ElasticSearch OR Lucene
- Experience in custom Hadoop input formats OR Serializers/Deserializers
OR HBase CoProcessors
- Exposure to Application and Data integration using REST OR Thrift OR
JMS OR WebHDFS
- Understanding of Security concepts such as SSL and Authentication AND
Authorization AND Encryption
- Understanding of Spark AND integration with HDFS
- Understanding of Kafka OR Storm OR Spark Streaming
- Experience on continuous build and test process using tools such as
Maven AND Jenkins
- Basic understanding of Data Modeling AND (ETL OR Data Mining)
- Exposure to Hadoop or NoSQL performance optimization and benchmarking
using tools such as HiBench OR YCSB
- Experience in performance monitoring tools such as Ganglia OR Nagios
OR Splunk OR DynaTrace
- Certification in Cloudera OR HortonWorks preferred.
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Agarwal |
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 996, Direct: 408-933-9520
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> ajay.bharatendu | Fax: 408-213-8316
a...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.