*Embedded Engineer(C/C++ Developer)*
* Client is looking for Embedded Linux Consultant with 3 positions open one
with Python required and other 2 is not required but all the three required
**C/C++ programming skills (Or Python and C)*
Team Autonomous Driving – total people are 26. This group has 9.
3 identical positions, only 1 needs Python and it’s a must have. Python
engineer does not need to have C++, just C is fine.
Automotive experience is not a must. Any industry is fine as long as they
have CAN Controller experience
Years of Exp. Minimum 3 for bright candidate.
Great in writing code – which means not taking too long and minimum
mistakes. It takes much more time to fix mistakes rather than writing new.
*Interview Process – just 1 phone screen, no onsite interview. 1 hour phone
screen will consist of ½ technical questions and the other ½ coding test.
They will send candidate a line for the coding test. Test should not take
more than 5 minutes, if candidate is taking more than 20 minutes or more
that’s a red flag. Coding test is about 10 lines of code. *
Our “world class” luxury automotive client in Sunnyvale is looking for *Senior
Software Engineers *for their *Autonomous Vehicle Systems.* - They are
thriving and doing some very remarkable things! This is your chance to be
a part of something great. They are working with exciting technology
revolving around the *infotainment, augmented reality and autonomous
vehicles*. They can even be quoted as having said that "Science Fiction is
here". This is definitely a great opportunity!
*KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:*
*Developing software for autonomous vehicles including:*
· Data input from vehicle networks and sensors
· Data output to actuators
· Data handling and recording
· Designing modules
· Writing and testing code
· Including tests in vehicles
*SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:*
· C/C++ programming skills *(Or Python and C)*
· Linux, real time systems, embedded systems experience
· Experience with software architecture/system design
· Good communication skills
· CAN Controller experience (Controller Area Network)
*EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE*
· Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Engineering or Computer
Science or equivalent
· Ideally several years of experience in a similar role
· Preferred: experience in automotive environments (CAN/etc)
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.