Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: Guidewire Automated QA*
*Location: Lansing, MI*
*Contract: 1 year*
*Will interview over phone/Skype**
*Candidates MUST have Guidewire experience. They MUST be open to
*Top 3 skills:*
1. Automated Test scripts created using VB and C#
2. Guidewire testing experience
services, SQL, ect.
*Position Summary:* Within the Quality Assurance function, the Automation
Analyst will help in implementation/enhancement of test automation
framework. This role is responsible for the creation, execution, and
maintenance of automated test scripts (using HP tools set) to ensure
quality standards are achieved. This position also works in collaboration
with Story team/technical testers to understand how changes in the software
product affects maintenance of test scripts. This role helps product
implementation team in meeting the quality objectives and making continuous
improvements to maximize testing coverage and reduce testing cycle time.
- Proven experience in developing automated test systems/framework using
HP tool set (QC/UFT) and using predominantly VB Script and C#
- Proven experience in automation testing for web applications (frontend
and Backend) , Web services, various other GUI applications ( Mainframe,
Java ..etc) and middleware’s
- Proven experience in design, development and maintenance of any smoke,
functional, and regression test suits to ensure application code is
functioning as designed.
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable
- Experience in P&C insurance domain , Guidewire product suite will be a
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.