resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : SQL Server DBA/ Developer Location : Costa Mesa, CADuration :
06+months and may be extendedRequired Skills:-*Good Working Knowledge of
SQL Server 2008, Writing/Debugging Stored Procedures
Perform One Time Data Updates in DB
Ad-Hoc Extraction of Data/Reports for Business Teams
Knowledge of Data Modelling is a Plus
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*