*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: Hadoop developer with Java*
*Location: NY (Midtown)*
*Duration: Until the end of the year*
*Need H1B Copy before submission.*
- Build distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest
and process data at scale and in real-time.
- Collaborate with other teams to design and develop data tools that
support both operations and product use cases.
- Source huge volume of data from diversified data platforms into Hadoop
- Perform offline analysis of large data sets using components from the
- Evaluate big data technologies and prototype solutions to improve our
data processing architecture.
- Knowledge of Private Banking & Wealth Management domain is an added
- 8+ years of hands-on programming experience with 3+ years in Hadoop
- Proficiency with Java and one of the scripting languages like Python /
- Flair for data, schema, data model, how to bring efficiency in big
data related life cycle
- Ability to acquire, compute, store and provision various types of
datasets in Hadoop platform
- Understanding of various Visualization platforms (Tableau, Qlikview,
- Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Excellent technical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Top skill sets / technologies:*
- Java / Python / Scala
- Sqoop/Flume/Kafka/Pig/Hive/(Talend or Pentaho or Informatica or
similar ETL) / HBase / NoSQL / MapReduce/Spark
- Data Integration/Data Management/Data Visualization experience
· Data Integration/Data Management/Data Visualization experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.