I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Automation Test Engineer in
Milwaukee, WI. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please
reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.
Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com
Title: Automation Test Engineer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6+ months
NEED TO HAVE: looking for a senior test automation engineer, with the
strong background in using the tool called Selenium.
This person should be able to lay the foundation for our testing automation
framework, as well as the familiarity using Python.
- Solid understanding and experience with software testing concepts and
activities associated with all aspects of the Software Development Life
- Experience developing integration- and system-level test plans and
procedures for requirements-based testing activities
- Strong manual testing proficiency knowledge and experience with software
quality assurance testing techniques, methodologies and best practices,
model-based test design, test automation, and test design patterns
- Solid understanding of automated test approach, best practices and
applicability of automated testing in projects and products that contain
hardware, firmware, and software components
- Strong test and automated test tools proficiency (e.g. HP Quality Center,
Quick Test Pro, etc.)
- Experience with development and scripting languages (e.g. Python, C/C++,
C#, PHP, Java, Perl, etc.)
- Familiarity with software build environments and the software build
process, including exposure to make files and scripting
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of debugging techniques and tools
- Willingness to work in a dynamic team environment to deliver exceptional
quality and value
- Team player willing to help and share knowledge with others; provide
leadership and guidance to others as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presenting
progress and risks to management
- Willingness to speak up, raise issues and risks, and offer solutions
Additional Skills That Would Be a Plus
- Experience operating within a SCRUM/Agile team
- Understanding of and experience with software development and best
- Knowledge/experience with object-oriented software development
- Web development knowledge/experience (e.g. CSS, HTML, etc.)
- Proficiency in source code version control systems (e.g. Git, GitHub,
- Understanding of web technologies (e.g. WebSockets, AJAX, HTTP, JSON)
- Experience working collaboratively with a user experience team, including
building the UI from wireframes, comps, and style guides
- Ability to work in a web development capacity (exceptional plus)
Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering or an equivalent technical field
4+ years system integration and test activities within a software
2+ years test automation including test design, setup/configuration and
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.