*Java Architect Position*
*Location: Columbus OH*
*Duration: 6-12 months+ Contract*
*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *
*Position:Lead Java Developer/Architect (MUST have current hands on EJB
3.0 development experience)*
25%: Lead software development efforts from a technology perspective. This
involves being intimately involved with all technical activities within the
team (software development life cycle activities, code reviews, research,
etc.). This will likely also involve mentoring of the development project
25%: Work within the Standards and Architecture Team on technical,
enterprise initiatives. This will likely involve vision setting,
researching, training, and all phases of the software development life
25%: Provide high-value 24x7x365 support to the overall enterprise.
15%: Be accountable for ensuring that the direction set by the Standards
and Architecture Team and/or generally accepted best practices are
followed, positioning The organization for the future.
5%: Provide feedback to the Standards and Architecture Team on issues/ideas
encountered while working within the development project team.
5%: Adherence to time and metric’s tracking.
*Additional Requirements: *
• Six years OO software development/architecture experience in Java/J2EE.
• Two years of experience as a software architect or working on a software
architecture team, providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship
(direction setting and articulating, consensus building, conflict
mediation, diplomacy, etc.).
• Experience with multi-tier system development.
• Experience building and supporting mission critical applications, running
in a highly distributed manner.
• Experience building consensus across multiple teams and working with
teams in disparate geographic locations.
• Expert level skills in J2EE.
• Demonstrated self-starter, with the ability to set the direction when
there is little or none.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in multiple software development lifecycle phases, including
scope and proposal, analysis, design, and software construction.
• Experience planning and breaking down a task into sub-tasks and
estimating effort to perform the work.
• Familiarity with various requirements gathering techniques.
• Familiarity with configuration management concepts and tools.
• Familiarity with software usability concepts.
• Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and technical
staff, including building consensus and mediating compromises when
• Software prototyping experience.
• Demonstrated strong logical and technical problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts.
• Demonstrated strong judgment and decision-making ability.
• Passion and ability in providing excellent customer service.
• Position requires accurate and timely tracking of time spent working on
• Extensive, real-world experience designing enterprise software and
defining software architectures (UML, J2EE design patterns, SOA, EAI, BPI)
• Hands-on experience with J2EE midtier development (session and entity
beans, EJB 3.0, JMS, JDBC, SOAP, hibernate, etc.).
• Experience overseeing (from a technical perspective) multiple projects.
• Hands-on experience developing J2EE web applications (JSP, servlets,
• Exposure to J2EE application security technologies and approaches (Active
Directory/ADAM, LDAP, SiteMinder).
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and standards.
• Experience with ClearCase and ant.
• Experience with WebSphere application server.
• Experience with web services development using WebSphere or similar
• The organization is a 24x7x365 operation. Job will require
evening/weekend work to meet expectations.
*Lisa Dutt *
*Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102*
*lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.