Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: MicroSoft CRM Technical Lead Consultant *
*Primary Skill: Microsoft CRM*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Austin (TX)*
- Deep experience in designing and implementing the technical
architecture to meet business outcomes.
- This should incorporate all the elements including hardware, software,
hosting, networks etc.
- Ability to perform technical architecture lead activities
- Managing and resolving all project technical issues
- Providing expert inputs on all technical issues
- Recommending innovative solutions to improve performance
- Ensuring system is technically fit for purpose, scalable and
- Liaising with design authority to ensure technical standards are
- Ensures and reviews that the business/technical requirements are
understood and translated to system requirements consistent with
frameworks/standards in order to meet requirement definition for products
and large projects.
- Prepares design frameworks and methodologies and approves design in
order to achieve functional and non-functional requirements and conformance
to the architecture
- Creates, consult and reviews Architectural decisions, architecture
solution, performs re-engineering of architectures in order to create
solution blueprint to meet project requirement.
- Validate/review complex deployment solutions and framework and creates
the blue print for large deployment solutions in order to meet technical
challenges in deployment.
- Leads customer discussions with customer SME and stakeholders in order
to provide technical differentiation to the relationship.
- Perform deployments on production environment
- Perform testing and validation activities
- Development skills in MS Dynamics CRM and related tools - .NET, SQL
- Excellent understanding of 2-tier and 3-tier architectures, 4GL
- Excellent, understanding of MSCRM architecture and its interaction
with other interfaced systems in the client environment
- XRM implementation experience
- Understands and is able to articulate best practices related to
application enhancements/customizations, integration with other applications
- Is able to bring best of breed design into system landscape decisions
Behavioral skills required
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage dynamics wrt working with multiple teams on the same
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.