Hi,

Need resumes ASAP on these positons...
Immediate Start...

*Oracle Reports Developer, 9+ months,  MA*

6+ years or heavy complex Oracle Reports

8+ years of Oracle PL/SQL:

2+ years of Business Intelligence ( Oracle BI Publisher a must!)

Good communication skills

Investment industry exposure is a plus,

*2.  **Unisys/Cobol Developer, (2 openings!!), 12+ years, MA*

-          Expert level skills with Unisys 2200 ANSI COBOL.

-          Expert level skills with Unisys DMS2200 and UDS.

-          Expert level skills with Unisys 2200 ECL, SSG, and DPS.

*3.   Commerce Server Developer, 6+ months,  Illinois*

MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE WORK EXPERIENCE WITH COMMERCER SERVER

SOME .NET WORK IS A MUST

PERFECT COMMUNICATION SKILLS

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.