*EDI Analyst in NYC for contract to hire.*
*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*
Candidates must be local and available for a F2F interview.
6 Months Contract to hire.
*Purpose of Position:*
The EDI Analyst will analyze, setup and test EDI transactions.
1. Responsible for testing, maintaining, enhancing, and supporting HIPAA
EDI (837,835, 834, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278) transactions and applications.
2. Implement new and update existing Companion Guides and Trading Partner
3. Supported day-to-day operations of ED I, including identifying any
technical problems with sending/receiving transactions
4. Interfaced with providers, vendors and internal departments to address
technical issues related to EDI
5. Review electronic data received from providers/vendors to ensure
presence and accuracy of critical data elements
6. Ongoing review of system setup and processes to ensure accurate and
optimumsetup for both provider and member selection
• Bachelor's degree in public health, health administration, business
administration or information technology preferred!.
• Minimum three years of full-time experience analyzing health care
related data in a health-ca re environment.
• Experience with HIPAA data transaction required
• Must be able to work independently and to attend to detail.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word,
Excel, SQL and
Access. Ability to run Access queries required.
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.