I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
* Position: Datastage Developer*
*Location: Dallas, TX Duration: 12 Months *
*Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills*
*Desirable Technical /Functional Skills*
1. Strong in IBM Infosphere Datastage 8.1 or higher
2. Strong in Unix Shell scripting, DB2
3. Strong Datawarehousing Concepts
4. Knowledge of other ETL tools (Informatica Power Centre) is preferable
5. Knowledge of Business intelligence Tools will be added advantage
6. Strong understanding of scheduling tool such as Control-M/Autosys/Tivoli
7. Thorough understanding of performance tuning techniques
8. Lead Offshore team and coordinate on offshore activities and deliverables
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills
10. Understanding of Scrum Methodology
11. Insurance domain knowledge is preferable
12. Experience in Agile Methodology projects.
•Experience with full life cycle application Technical Design, Development
and Testing ETL’s
•Good experience in working on large DW programs
•Co-ordination with the Business users and the IT team to get the
Development Requirements prepared and gathering.
•Extensively involved on all the phases of SDLC for the project.
•Low level design and effort estimation for new development projects,
defects and change requests.
•Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading from different source systems.
•Creating and maintaining UNIX shell scripts for the project.
•Creating and building test cases based on the requirements.
•Debugging, Performance tuning of the mapping and Error handling
•Supporting the Daily warehouse batch along with issue resolution while
following the client specific escalation procedures
•Managing the Offshore team, assigning tasks, organizing and conducting
teleconference calls with the Offshore/Onsite at onshore for project
requirements and status discussions
•Troubleshooting on ETL performance issues
•Study and understand the process and procedures followed in the project
and identify and implement process improvement methods
*Email is the best way to reach me...*
Thanks & Regards,
IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I
Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.