Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = SQL Serevr DBA Location  = Astoria, NY (LOCAL TO NY /NJ
Only)*
*Duration  = 6-12 months*

*Job Summary*

*3-5 years experience working as a DBA / Network / IT Support
position.*Excellent
Written and Verbal communication skills; ability to take responsibilities
and drive the tasks to closure
Technical knowledge Database and SQL Server
Ability to work on multiple simultaneous small to medium tasks
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other
related field. Or equivalent work experience
SQL Development experience a plus with a strong understanding of data &
analytics

*Core Duties/Responsibilities:*Database Management:
- User Access Management
- DB Administration
- Backup DBA in managing data retention
- Database space allocation for new projects
- Create/Delete databases.
- Manage Database Space for existing projects
*Server Management*
- User Access Management
- Monitoring Servers and working with infrastructure team for any issues
- Data Feed Management
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200Princeton, NJ 08540Tel 609 -
423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 | Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
<email%3ajames.mil...@itbtalent.com>Gtalk:  james.usrecruiterWebsite: *
*www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>

*“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13*

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer