Hi Partner,
Hope you are doing great!

Kindly fine attached resume with below detail of my consultant Subbu  for
Sr.SAP HCL Functional Consultant position and let me know if you are
interested to present her to your client.

Full Name                           :              Subbu
Contact Number              :               312-561-4359
Email                                     :   saptimeconsult...@gmail.com
Visa Status                          :              H1B
Present Location              :              IL
Relocate Status                :              Anywahere
Availability                        :             Immediate
F2F Interview                   :                YES
Pls feel free to reach me at 847-598-4444 Ext 8817  or
ka...@aitresourcegroup.com  if you have any question.

Note: In order to be on same page please keep me in loop for every email
communication is being done with my consultant.

With Regards,

Kamal Pandey

American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111,Plaza Dr., Suite 640 | Schaumburg, Illinois - 60173

847-598-4444 Extn: 8817 | 847-594-1106 [Fax]

ka...@aitresourcegroup.com || www.aitrg.com

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.