Hi Associates,
Greetings!!

Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to

*srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us>*

*Position: **SAP Master Data Loading Consultant*

 *Location: **Glen Mills, PA*

*Duration: **6 months*

*Interview: Phone followed by in-person - They would do a Skype but want
the candidate local*

Position Description

Client is migrating our North America Powder Coating Business from a legacy
System (CIMPRO) to SAP 4.6.  We are looking for a contractor to work with
Business and IT Teams to load data into SAP 4.6c This individual will be
responsible for the following:

*DATA Collection*

·        Establish and communicate data format standards for all the data
migration.

·        Prepare excel template for respective data objects to capture all
the necessary fields that needs to be populated in SAP 4.6c environment.

·        Review each data object templates to identify source of
information for respective fields in the template along with any conversion
mapping rules

·        Work with IT and business owners to establish Data cleansing
standards for respective data objects.

·        Work with Business and IT owners to start populating data
templates.