We are looking for *Hadoop/BigData Developer* in *Waltham, MA*.
*Location: Waltham, MA*
*Senior Hadoop/BigData Developer*
The Big Data Sr. Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design,
development, support and maintenance of data models and applications
written utilizing Hadoop based frameworks and Pentaho ETL tools.
• Excellent understanding of big data technologies and common data
warehouse concepts, including dimensional modeling, and Kimball or Inmon
• Experience with Hadoop technologies (Map/Reduce, Hive, Yarn required,
Hbase, Pig a plus)
• Experience with one or more Hadoop distributions (HortonWorks,
Understanding of basic administration of a Hadoop
cluster in dev environment
Knowledge of deploying applications in a Hadoop
• Extensive hands-on experience in RDBMS and NO-SQL databases,
particularly Cassandra, HBase and object stores (S3 and Swift)
• Experience designing, developing and supporting ETL architecture for
data integration and data warehouse.
• Experience with one or more ETL tools (Pentaho PDI, Talend, Oracle
Data Integrator, Informatica)
*Thanks and Regards,Mahesh**mah...@aarkaytech.com <ki...@aarkaytech.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.