Lisle IL
6 month contract
Any visa status

Required Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
Required skills:
• A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals including Object
Oriented Programming and Design, data structures, algorithm design, problem
solving, and complexity analysis.
• 5+ years of experience building, shipping, and maintaining production
user facing software developed in Java or another modern object oriented
language.
• Experience developing complex multi-threaded user facing desktop
applications.
• Experience with network programming, particularly layers 1 – 4 of the OSI
model.
• Experience in technical communication with peers and non-technical
colleagues.

Preferred Skills:
• Experience with database design.
• Experience with the Java Persistence API or another object relational
mapper.
• Experience with Mercurial or another distributed version control system.
• Experience with Jenkins or another continuous integration system.
• Experience with electronic control module design, development,
calibration, or diagnosis.
• Experience in commercial truck or automotive industries, especially
electronics, a plus.
Duties:
Work with other developers, analysts and management; interpret functional
and technical specifications; design, develop, test, and deploy software
solutions for global electronic service tools (diagnostics and programming)
and electronic end-of-line programming.
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.