We are having a very urgent requirement for Linux
Administrator(Automation Engineer) at Plano, TX
Can you please reply with your consultants updated resume along with
the contact details.
Role: Linux Administrator(Automation Engineer)
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6 months +
· Plan and deploy OpenStack computing clouds for development,
testing and production environments.
· Contributing to CI/CD process.
· Linux (Ubuntu and RHEL) administration including networking
· Solid experience on automation tools Puppet/Chef
· Sound understanding of Virtualization technology (KVM/XEN/LXC/VMWare)
· Strong scripting skills (Python, bash, sh)
· Experience on SaltStack, mCollective
· Experience in High Availability Architecture and Deployments
(Linux HA, pacemaker, DRBD) Experience in Linux packaging technologies
· Experience on SVN or Git.
· Understanding of CI/CD and Jenkins.
· Experience using Rally software
Thanks & Regards
John Lennon || 630-315-9511 || john_len...@aesinc.us.com || Agile
Enterprise Solutions Inc ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.