Please send resume to amit...@usgrpinc.com
*IBM BPM Tech Lead*
Location: Hoboken, NJ
IBM BPM lead is responsible for designing and implementing processes and
integrations with other system components of a new application being
· Lead IBM BPM design activities and create design artifacts
· Develop system integration points using BPM Integration Designer
· Coordinate development activity with team
· Provides direction and guidance technical teams
· Operate with a team of architects, software developers &
engineers - in a setting that involves interacting with Project Management,
Development, Quality Engineering.
· Hands-On Experience (3+ years) in IBM's BPM Integration Designer
(Formerly WID), including BPM Process Portal (Manual Tasks). Delivery
Experience with IBM Process Designer 8.5
· Experience in development of Micro-Flow BPEL, User Exits, User
Group Set Up, Manual Task, Queuing, Work / Task Distribution, KPI
Configuration, Synchronous and Asynchronous calls
· Good knowledge of IBM BPM Advanced capabilities
· Creating reusable services toolkit - Good knowledge of working
with multiple snapshots in parallel
· Create best practices/mentor other team members, establish
Experience in developers
· Understanding and Implementation of SOA and Distributed
· 6+ years of Experience in Java/J2EE technologies including Java,
Nice to Have Skills
· Prior experience working in educational publishing area
· Experience with software development technologies including
Spring Framework, REST, Hibernate, JPA, and SQL.
*Thanks & Warm Regards,*
*United Software Group Inc.*
* 565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110*
*Dublin, OH 43017 *
*Phone: **614 588 8476*
*Gtalk: bajpai.recruiter | YIM: amitbajpai000 | Skype: amitbajpai_USG*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.