*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = Sr BI Data ModelerLocation   = Allentown PADuration   =  8
+months*
*Rate          =   $50-53/hr*

*POSITION SUMMARY:*
The Business Intelligence Data Modeler will develop, manage, and update
data models, including the physical and logical models of the data
warehouse, data marts, staging area, and operational data stores.
The BI Data Modeler will also have oversight over the corporate data
warehouse and subject-area data marts.
The BI Data Modeler will be an integral member of the development team
working closely with Business Intelligence Business Analysts, ETL
developers, and BI Architect to design database objects and loading
strategies, define the ETL processes, and design data mart objects.
The BI Data Modeler will report to the Supervisor of Enterprise
Applications and Business Intelligence.

*Primary Responsibilities:*
Work with Business Analysts to understand source system data and data
structures that are required.
Work with Business Analysts and BI Architects to understand how the end
data will be used and design a dimensional logical and physical data model
that enables the end-users to easily access the data mart via reporting
tool.
Design the intermediate data stores required to stage, compile history, and
translate the source data.
Evaluate the data requirements as they relate to the enterprise data
warehouse and determine source data’s uniqueness or commonality.
Hold logical model reviews with subject matter experts.
Integrate the source data into the enterprise data warehouse model.
Provide leadership on developing or revising standards and templates.
Create and maintain data dictionary as well as related project and support
documentation.

*Preferred Qualifications:*Master’s degree in business area, engineering,
or computer science or MBA.
4 – 8 years experience in data modeling with a primary focus on data
warehousing.
2 – 4 years experience with Oracle Databases.
Experience with MicroStrategy as a business intelligence reporting tool.
Experience with Erwin.
Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and
architecture to cross-functional groups and senior management.
Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and
challenges.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.