Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resumes to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Java Software Engineer (RESTful, Hibernate, MySQL, Tomcat)*

*Location:* Austin, TX (Candidate must be local to Austin)

*3 month contract with the possibility of extension for up to a year and
possible conversion to perm. *

*GC/ Citizens*

This is for the creators of a popular MMO that have garnered over 50
Million registered players to date, and are two of the fastest growing
websites in the U.S. *Opportunity* to develop systems and applications for
high-volume games and web sites, and very large data sets (tens-of-millions
of records per table). Design and implement web services (RESTful
interfaces) using the Java programming language, Hibernate, MySQL and Tomcat

*Java Software Engineer responsibilities:*

·         Interface with high-security payment processing systems

·         Interface with mobile app stores

·         Interface with third-party systems (Facebook, Google, Apple,
Amazon, Microsoft, etc.)

·         Work with other team members to identify and implement features
and functionality that creates a unique and superior game and web
experience for our customers

·         Build back-end “content management” functionality for
administrative web interfaces to web and mobile systems

·         Follow standard Agile development methodologies to implement
solutions

·         Collaborate with other programmers, designers and artists

*Java Software Engineer Requirements*

·         Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer
Engineering

·         5+ years of relevant experience

·         Java development – 4+ years

·         Servlets/JSP – 3+ years

·         Java persistence (Hibernate, EJB, JDBC) – 2+ years

·         Databases/SQL – 5+ years

·         Web applications and web systems design/architecture – 3+ years

·         Web development – 3+ years

·         HTML/XHTML – 3+ years

·         Object oriented design – 4+ years

·         Excellent personal presentation, oral, and written skills

·         Ability to contribute to and work within schedules that are
assigned

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted