*Reply To My Official ID : scott.nor...@itbtalent.com
<scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>Need For Linux Administrator - Need USC,GC
*Position :* Linux Administrator.
*Location :* Philadelphia, PA.
*Duration : *1 Year
*Skills and Responsibilities :*
- Minimum of 4-5 years as a Systems Administrator
- High level of proficiency in Linux Operating System (implementation,
management, security, and administration). Including Filesystem
Management, Apache, Firewall, Service Configurations.
- Experience with enterprise class infrastructure and equipment.
Familiarity with Virtualization technologies (XenServer or VMWare).
- Expert knowledge of application & web system administration including
deployments, troubleshooting, configuration, and tuning using JBOSS.
- Familiarity of (at least) one scripting and/or programming language
such as Bash, Powershell, Perl, Python, Java, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to effectively communicate with
customers and business stakeholders.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to perform root cause
*Regards,Scott Norman- IT Recruiter,Direct: (609) 423-7945E-mail:
scott.nor...@itbtalent.com <scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>,ITBrainiac Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.