*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Business Intelligence (BI)with Pentaho ExpertLocation = Bala
Cynwyd, PADuration = 6 months+*

*What You Need to Bring to the Table:  *Minimum of 3 years experience as a
data warehouse developer and/or have strong database development skills
Demonstrated experience with SQL database design, implementation, and
performance
Experience with *Hadoop and HBase*
Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
Large scale data operations (managing data processes in excess of 1MM
records min)
Demonstrated experience with Open Source/Linux development and production
environment
Scripting and typed language skills:  *Python, Bash, Java, SQL*
Experience with internal tools *like Jasper, Pentaho, and SQL Server
Reporting tools are a mandatory*.
Possess creative ability, credibility, self-confidence and independence
Good team player with strong analytical, communication and troubleshooting
skills
Able to work under pressure and multi-task
Experience with cloud based environments makes for sunny days
BSCS or similar technical degree preferred but strong coders/hackers with
all the aptitude are welcome
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200Princeton, NJ 08540Tel 609 -
423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 | Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
<email%3ajames.mil...@itbtalent.com>Gtalk:  james.usrecruiterWebsite: *
*www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>

*“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13*

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.