Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process.* Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: Senior Business Rules Developer with Java,J2EE *
*Primary Skill: JAVA*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Durham ,US*
- Understand business needs and processes to estimate, plan and deliver
- Take ownership of the technology deliverable and provide the
leadership required to get the job done.
- Contribute to application development and code reviews.
- Take part in scrums across local and offshore development efforts.
- Translate business requirements into rule engine applications.
- Partner with project management to ensure delivery under given
- Make sound decisions that consider business, architectural and
- Identify and champion new ways of working that improve delivery
processes and technology products.
*Skills and Knowledge*
- 4+ years of experience in Java and J2EE development
- 2+ years of experience in SOA, ESB and Messaging middleware (IBM
Message Broker, Oracle ESB, WSO2)
- Experience developing for rule engines or in complex event processing
(IBM ODM, Oracle Business Rules, Oracle CEP, JRules, iLog, Drools)
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Development processes
- Working knowledge of Open Source frameworks and tools (Git, Stash,
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.