*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: Data Specialist/ data Sourcing*
*Location**: New York*
*Position Type: 6 Months*
*Experience Level*: 8-15 Years
*Need H1B Copy*
- Strong foundation in data management and understanding of the various
technologies of data management within an organization.
- Ability to speak comfortably with executives and implementation
details with operational staff and IT.
- Responsible for reporting on the programs progress of data sourcing
governance, including metrics
- Oversees the monitoring of data quality efforts within the *CCAR
and provides a central authority for the resolution on data management
issues that cannot be resolved by their work streams.
- Work with LE team leads to help define and articulate data management
strategic vision and socialize it into *CCAR* tactical implementable
- Strategic decision-making skills with a high degree of latitude
- Sound project leadership and management skills. Required to provide
oversight/ hands support the leading work stream change to
effectively meet *CCAR
*program strategic and tactical milestones
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.