*Hi...*I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = Business Systems AnalystLocation   = Columbus, OhioDuration
= 6+ months**Interview = Face to Face only on 26 th June *
Briefly state two projects where you worked as a *technical Business
Analyst in a complete SDLC*
Briefly describe two projects where you used a *Project Management Software*
( MS Project, clarity etc) to develop and maintain a Work breakdown
structure

*Skills:*
All roles and responsibilities as outlined in BA1 plus the following
 Experience as a Business Systems Analyst in the last four years
Experience eliciting and defining system and user requirements thru
observation, interviews and analysis
Experience working directly with end users to define requirements and
provide technical advice and assistance in large scale environments
Experience translating customer needs into formal business requirements
Experience interviewing non technical end users to determine and document
current business process flows
Experience in Business Process Re-Engineering
Experience using Visio to create business process flows including standard
flowcharts and swim lane diagrams
Experience creating test conditions, test cases, and test scenarios
Experience analyzing end user needs and conducting fit gap analysis
Experience as a
*Technical Business Analyst on 2 software development or implementation
projects from initiation to completion (MUST be on resume) Experience using
project management software (Microsoft Project or Clarity etc) to develop
and maintain a Work Breakdown Structure on min. 2 Projects*
Experience using a business requirements tracking tool for recording and
prioritization of business requirements
Experience in systems process and data mapping, requirements gathering,
analysis, creation of detailed documentation
Experience as a Business Analyst working in an Agile Methodology using
agile alignment within BABOK in at least one
Experience in a large organization similar in size and scope to Ohio
Department of Public Safety
Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written skills
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.