Greetings,
Hope you are doing
great,
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Business Analyst-**P&C Insurance in Portland,
ME. *Please go through with the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for this requirement!

*Max Rate: $50/HR C2C*

 *Job Description:*

·         Minimum of 5 years’ experience

·         Prefer P&C Insurance background

·         Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability
to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.

·         Excellent verbal and written communications.

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Sharma

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CF1EB8.96202AE0]

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com;

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal