Please send profiles to ksrika...@recache.com 248-243-1219 ,

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in MI, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

5 + years will be ok

      1.      Strong Java/J2EE development (5 needed)

            *         MUST have good OOD

            *         Strong communication skills

            *         Location is Charlotte

            *         Length is 18 month

            *         Rate is $35/max

      2.      Java/J2EE with Web Services (5 needed)

            *         Must have 3+ years Web Services (Web sphere
                      and/or Web logic

            *         Strong Spring and Hibernate experience

            *         Good communication skills

            *         Location is Charlotte

            *         Length is 18 months

            *         Rate is $35/max