*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
* Position : Network Admin *
*Location : Washington, DC*
*Duration : 12+ Months Phone then Face to Face USC, GC, EAD Only*
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information
Software, or other related field
- Strong production experience in managing *F5 BIG-IP LTM, GTM and APM
- 4+ years of work related experience with *Load balancing technologies
especially F5 BIG-IP* products
- Proven work experience in enterprise level deployment and design
- Extensive experience in *troubleshooting web load balancing* through
use of tools such as Fiddler, HTTPWatch, etc
- In depth understanding of Networking technologies and LAN and WAN
- Extensive experience in implementing and managing F5 BIG-IP Viprions
and F5 Virtual Editions including GTM, APM, ASM, and custom iRule
- 3+ years of hands on experience with BIG-IP environment utilizing two
or more of the following: GTM, LTM, AFM, APM, or ASM
- Extensive experience with APM Including customizing GUI TCL
configurations within APM
- 2+ years of experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of large
network consisting of Load balancing, WAN, LAN, and VPNs
- Experience in configuring advance load balancing algorithm like (but
not limited to) cookie persistence, priority group, etc.
- Extensive experience working with iRules, iApp, and SSL PKI
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Citrix NetScaler load
balancers, global load balancers and web application firewall modules
- Experience in working with web servers like IIS and Apache
- Experience with layer-2, layer-3, and/or layer-4 network protocols and
technologies, TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, REST, SOAP, NFSv4.x, SMB etc.
- Detailed understanding of the OSI layer and routing concepts
- Extensive experience in performing preventative maintenance, including
the installation of hot fixes and version upgrades
- Experience in configuring and managing F5 Web Accelerator module and
Application Security Module (ASM) technology or with similar/competing ADC
and Security product solutions
- Extensive experience in implementing and configuring SSL certificates
- Extensive experience in writing I-Rules, Shell Scripting/TCL Scripting
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, SiteMinder, RSA, DNS,
Networking and security principles
- Good understanding of networking protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP,
DNS, DHCP and FTP
- Extensive knowledge and skills in troubleshooting and tools
- Knowledge of VMware and Cloud infrastructures
*Nice to Have*
- F5 Technology Specialist certification is a plus.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.