Dear Associates,

Please go through the below mentioned requirement and if you have any
resource matching do send us his latest resume along with the below
mentioned details…………..

Consultants FULL NAME:

Work Authorization/Visa Status:

Availability:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No):

Will go for F2F on your own expenses (Yes/No):

Contact No:

E-Mail Id:

Total IT Exp:

US Exp:

*Note : **Pls send resume ONLY if its a perfect match*

*
*

**
*
Must be local to Dallas - Interview Times set for Next Week
3-6 months
Good communication skills

   QA Testing Analyst I participates in application analysis, test strategy
development, test case creation, test script development, test execution,
defect tracking and reporting.

The resource will be responsible for the following day to day activities:
Executing UAT test case planning, execution, defect tracking and reporting
utilizing Mercury Quality Center.
Must excel in technical documentation of all phases of testing.
The candidate requires the following experience:
2-3 years or equivalent experience
Mortgage Experience (Credit Loss Management) or Financial Service Experience
preferred
Knowledge of testing automation tools including Mercury Quality Center and
Quick Test Pro required.
Knowledge of Systems QA testing procedures and methodologies, this position
is a subject matter expert on the UAT testing team.
Ability to work independently with very high attention to detail
*

*

*

*I extend the best of my wishes to you………*

* *

*Lal K Vamsi*

Sr IT Recruiter

*Vigi**boss** **Inc***