*Please Kindly reply to my official ID : adam.g...@itbtalent.com
<adam.g...@itbtalent.com>*

*Need Devops Engineer local to NY - 6 Months contract!*

Position : Devops Engineer
Location : NYC,NY(Need Locals for onsite interview)
Duration : 6 Months

The DevOps Engineer is responsible for creating, maintaining and supporting
systems that enable our Software Development teams to create, improve,
build and ship high-quality code.  This is a cross-functional role,
involving heavy interaction with the developers and systems administrators
and working with multiple teams, including architecture, planning and
documentation as well as hands-on service deployment and configuration in a
multi-platform environment.  The DevOps Engineer will maintain our existing
source control, code review, code quality metrics, Continuous Integration,
and release build automation systems, and work within the organization to
plan for implementation of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous
Delivery (CD) practices.

Responsibilities:
Be an integral part of our existing software development team focused on
maintainability and continuous improvement of our Continuous Integration
systems.
Propose, plan, document and implement tools designed to automate the
software development life cycle process.
Monitor and maintain multi-platform Development, Integration, Quality
Assurance and Performance Testing as well as Production server environments
.
Define and establish development and DevOps best-practices and assist
software engineering teams to implement and follow those best-practices.
Script and automate software build and release processes with multiple
automation tools and scripting frameworks.

Required Skills:
5+ operations experience supporting Unix and Windows multi-protocol
environments.
5+ years’ experience administering Linux-based systems (Red Hat preferred)
with a solid understanding the command-line and utility toolset.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
Experience understanding build automation for a Windows technology stack
(.NET frameworks, IIS, services architecture)
Experience in shell scripting and task automation including at least one
widely-used Unix-based scripting language (Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, Groovy,
TCL)
Familiar with the software build process and major build tools (Ant, Maven,
Ivy, Gradle, Grunt, MS Build)
Experience with Code Versioning Systems (Subversion, ClearCase, and Git a
big plus)
Experience with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins/Hudson, Team
Foundation Server)
Experience administering web application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, TC Server,
WebSphere, IIS)

Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Technical Recruiter
Direct: 609-423-4355