*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
* Position : **Sharepoint Developer/ Designer *
*Location : Eden Prarie, MN *
*Duration : 6+ Months Phone / Skype USC , GC , EAD GC Job Description*
· *SharePoint 2007/2010 and Content Management *
· This role is described as a 50% SharePoint designer role and 50%
content management/process person.
· Meet with BA/process person (Review and walk through a SharePoint
2007 page or wiki site)
· Discuss possible ways to format/update the content on a 2010
· Make quick mock ups of possible design layouts in any tool they
choice that illustrates the layout
· Review designs with critical stakeholders (explain design
approach recommend best practices)
· Take the content and copy it to the new site (Cut/paste, update,
edit, fix etc.)
· Create images/ use existing images to replace some text with
visual navigation (IE. Picture that says “Click Here to see how to
Design...”) image maps, etc.
· Adjust basic colors fonts to make items look nice (Easy to read,
visual representation issues, fonts colors etc.)
· 90% of the time will be using out of the box (OTB) SharePoint
customizations to meet the needs of the process team for navigation,
design, workflow, visual representation (This is so the site can be
upgraded to 2013 with no or little issues)
· Less than 10% of the time Write/update/steal/borrow HTML,
· Review all results with process team and update as needed and
change direction if needed
· SharePoint 2007/2010 (Super user)
· “SharePoint 2010 Designer”
· HTML Skills
· Design and Layout skills
· Communication skills/facilitation skills
*Pluses Skills *
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.