Good day
Hope everything is good.I have got a Interesting Job Opportunity please go
through it and revert me back with your updated resume.

*Position:Datastage Developer  Location: Westlake Village, CADuration:6+
Months *

Job Description
Thorough understanding of ETL design principles.
Extensive, proven experience implementing ETL enterprise solutions with IBM
Data Stage 11.3
Experience with parallel processing from version 8.5 Oracle
troubleshooting, tracing, database and query tuning experience.
Strong SQL and DDL skills, including database modeling and design.
Comfortable working in Unix and Windows environments.
Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
Experience working in Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical companies in validated
environments would be advantageous.
Experience with integrations to Golden Gate extracts is a plus.

Best Regards,
Vincent Karoff