Hope you are doing well.
Please share your resume on *ne...@tresourceinc.com
<ne...@tresourceinc.com>* for below position.
*Job Title: SAS Programmer *
*Location: Ridgefield, CT*
*Length: 1 year*
Bachelors Degree in Math, IT or Life Sciences
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SAS programming within clinical data
management at a biotech, pharmaceutical, or CRO company
• Familiarity with CDSIC and SDTM data structures and the Open CDISC
Requirements (nice to have):
• Additional experience with Oracle Clinical is preferred or other industry
EDC systems will be considered
• Organizational skills, problem-solving abilities, time management skills
• Ability to multi task. Must be able to work independently as well as
part of a team
• Good written and oral communications skills in the English language
• Must be precise, detail oriented, and able to detect subtle
inconsistencies in the data
Location: in-house for first 6 months and then up to 2 days per week can
Thanks and Regards,
Neera Yadav | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 825
Gtalk/Ymail: neerad23 | Fax: 408-213-8316
ne...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
*E-mail is the best way to reach me *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.