*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: Sr. BO Developer*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Need H1B Copy*
You will be part of a team to enable the Policy Administration System (PAS)
replacement for Personal Lines by eliminating the use of PMS as a data and
reporting repository. In doing so you would assist the client in continuing
to build a system agnostic data repository that serves as single trusted
source for critical enterprise data. Your BO (Business Objects), WEBI, SQL
Server and Universe modeling experience will assist in establishing the
foundation for the creation of reports in such a way that it supports
Corporate/Divisional/Departmental objectives, while expanding the existing
data governance structure to ensure the long-term integrity of information
across our client’s enterprise.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide technical assessments as needed
· Work with BAs to understand functional and non-functional
· Create detailed specifications for reports and dashboards
· Develop proof of concepts and final versions of reports and
· Write and execute unit tests to ensure that development meets
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
· 3+ years experience with Business Objects (Designer, Reporter,
Supervisor, WEBI, BCA)
· Proficient with query tools such as SQL, TOAD, etc…
· Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, DB2)
· Experience with data warehouse architectures and normalized data
· Some fundamental exposure to data warehouse and ETL concepts and
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.