Role:Oracle BPM Developer
Location: New York, NY
Start Date: 5/3/2010
End Date: 5/3/2011
Oracle BPM 10gR3 Consultant needs to assist with excessive LDAP query times.
· At least 3 years of experience with ALBPM 6.0/OBPM 10g
· Experience with Web Services integration, understanding of SOAP
· Experience with Oracle database, working knowledge of SQL/PLSQL
· Experience with XML/XSLT/schemas
· Fluent in PBL and PAPI
· Working understanding of JMS
· Working experience with Unix-based deployments
· Nice to have: IBM MQ messaging, OBPM LDAP integration, Java Web
630-242-3952 ext 217
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at