We are looking for Oracle Developer in Gainesville, FL.
Role : Oracle Developer
Contract : 6+ months
Location : Gainesville, FL
1. Advanced knowledge of Oracle BI and SQL query logic and relevant
Business Intelligence tools ( They have a Data Mart on Oracle DBMS and the
expectation is the person will be hands on and Develop Data Extracts for
downstream data feeds to meet compliance/Regulatory Reporting Requirements
to be sent to regulatory bodies on a as scheduled/needed basis.)
2. Experience working with multiple data sources
3. Experience and ability to build customized programs, stored
procedures, functions, queries etc. required to satisfy regulatory
requirements within established timeframes.
4. Ability to quickly troubleshoot and make changes to existing
programs within established timeframes to satisfy regulatory reporting
5. Proven ability to effectively communicate to provide technical
support for team members and other employees
6. Ability to multi-task and prioritize to fulfill ad hoc data
extract and reporting requests as needed
I would summarize the role , as a Sr Developer with Expertise in use of
SQL/ PL-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions… on target RDBMS – Oracle from a
technical perspective with the required domain knowledge
Additional qualifications they would like to see:
7. Extensive knowledge of financial calculations and terminology
required by insurance industry
8. Knowledge of mainiframes, easytrieve and Foxpro -- ( This is a
nice to have and not mandatory for us to assess fitment for the role)
9. Experience with all lines of Personal and Commercial Insurance
10. Previous financial or statistical reporting experience.
*Thanks and Regards,Mahesh**mah...@aarkaytech.com <ki...@aarkaytech.com>* *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.