*Title: Sr. Network Engineer*
*Location: Chicago IL Or Richmond, VA *
*Duration: 2 year contract*
*Manager notes: *At a very high level job description, we want a Sr Network
Engineer (10+ experience). Someone who possess the experience in a large
highly technical network infrastructure. This position is more than
Operations, a portion of the responsibility will be working with our
Central Engineering team. I would prefer a candidate who has heavy Sr
Network Engineer experience vs a candidate with Operations experience.
*The ideal candidate should have:*
- Enterprise caliber troubleshooting skills on a diverse range of Cisco
Nexus and IOS
based platforms and associated technologies (Spanning Tree , MPLS,
PBR (Policy Based Routing), OSPF, BGP, QOS, Video, Unified
- Experience with design, configuration or support of campus and remote
- Experience leveraging network management tools and performing packet
part of incident/problem resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CCNP Datacenter or CCNP Routing and Switching certification (or
equivalent/higher level certifications).
- 6 years of experience in technical leadership of a medium to large
- 6 years of experience in projects
- 6 years of experience in infrastructure
- 6 years of experience in all technical aspects of Routing implementation
- 6 years of experience in all technical aspects of Switching
- Working knowledge of SDN (Software Defined Networks).
- Working knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other current cloud
- Working knowledge of Python or other current scripting languages.
Perk Systems Inc
Perk Systems Inc is a Minority Owned Business Enterprise.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.