Tempe AZ
6 month contract
GC/Citizen only

Technology software solutions, identifying and supporting best practices
that ensure the highest quality products, and integrating automation and
efficiency into the QA testing cycles. The Quality Analyst provides
experience in identifying, evaluating, and testing systems and procedures
that meet user requirements; participates in test case design and
execution; identifies and communicates software functionality issues;
fulfills responsibilities within each phase of the project; contributes to
the organization s mission of utilizing information technology to build
best in class software products, as well as improve TAPFIN Technology
process and efficiency.
Required Skills: Actively engage development teams in the SDLC to ensure
quality throughout the entire process
Create and execute test plans and scripts for all new functionality,
regression, and stress testing conditions
Create the functional decomposition of applications as part of feature
testing and develop test coverage matrices to maximize testing efficiency.
Use optimization techniques to minimize the number of test cases and time
effort while maximizing test coverage
Organize and facilitate reviews, inspections, and walkthroughs of test plans
Build out test repository and document all test cases
Track issues found during QA and UAT lifecycle
Facilitate UAT Process in coordination with our Business Analysts
Document test progress and incident tracking
Publish test results and progress metrics
Investigate potential defects, work with developers and analyst to isolate
root cause, and drive resolution
Manage QA test tools
Ability to understand and apply Systems Architecture to test plans
Desired Skills:
Education:
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.