Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great today!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking for* PHP
Developer *Please go through requirement and send me profile ASAP with below
mention details:  **

* *

*Role: PHP Developer*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration: 4+ month’s contract*

* *

Project: Needs additional headcount to meet project deadlines. Hiring
Manager owns the front end development team (Weblogic) that interfaces with
backend java services team PHP Developer Software development background in
the web space Can be jr, mid or senior in career Must have experience with
languages other than *PHP (Java or C++ preferred) *Needs to be able to talk
and think through problems Needs to be independent, figure problems out on
their own Interviews will be technical in nature

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone : 631-731-4796, Fax : 631-803-4488
Email : msha...@askitc.com

Yahoo: muk_g1980