*BA with salesforce Certification*
*BA having good experience in Salesforce configuration*
Loc Hartford, CT
Phone and Skype
*Sr. Business Analyst*
· Knowledge of Salesforce and CRM MUST.
· Conducts or directs complex research internally or externally to
obtain information such as financial data, product or market profiles or
business process flows. May work with other departments, conduct
interviews, or conduct primary or secondary research to gather data if
information is not readily available.
· Compiles information and analyzes qualitatively and/or
quantitatively and conducting follow up and data verification as needed.
Analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of
large or complex programs. Develop Business requirements and participates
in and may lead the implementation of special projects.
· Based on analysis, develops reports, proposals for action or
implementation plans as necessary and presents to management. Presentations
may be formal or informal depending on the nature of projects. Communicates
with other departments as necessary.
· Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental
activities in order to ensure that organization meets customer
expectations. Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive
prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
· Acts as liaison with outside organizations, agencies or
regulatory bodies in order to serve corporate interests. May negotiate with
outside organizations or vendors. Maintains knowledge of regulations
affecting function and works with outside organizations on compliance
· May oversee the work of Business Analysts or other employees as
requested by supervisor or coordinate department projects. Reports to
supervisor on project status and seeks guidance as needed.
· Performs or coordinates special projects as requested.
· Working with key stakeholders, develops efficient and scalable
business processes to drive improved operational results.
· Experience with leading efforts – will need to coordinate among a
number of different upstream and downstream applications
· Excellent communication – both written and verba
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.