Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at   *dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*
<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*Senior EDI/Gentran ConsultantLOCATION:   MT Laurel, NJDURATION:    3+
month contract (Expected to last until February+) INTERVIEW:   Phone
Screen, StartSTART DATE: 6-22-2015 *

*REQ. SKILLS:     Senior EDI IBM Gentran Consultant*

*Duties and Responsibilities:*
1.)    EDI Gentran Server upgrade
2.)    Testing Maps because of the upgrade
3.)    EDI Health Checks: The EDI documents traveling back and forth
between our customers/partners must be monitored at least twice daily for
possible failures.  We would like to automate & streamline this process as
much as possible since it takes us lots of time doing it manually.
4.)    EDI communication will need to be implemented.
5.)    EDI IBM Gentran for Windows