*Position; Mainframe Developer *
*Location; Milwaukee, WI *
*Mandatory Skill: Expert in Mainframe development*
1. Strong experience in Retail Supply chain management systems
2. Strong experience in VS COBOL II to analyze the programs, Subroutines to
understand the functionality
3. Solid experience in JCL to customize the Jobs in QA environment, binding
and running and fixing basic JCL errors.
4. Creating GDG's and basic sorting, copying files, import and export the
files using TSO commands
5. File Aid experience to view the files by filtering, mapping with Copy
6. CA Scheduler knowledge to schedule the jobs
7. CICS / DB2 basic query knowledge
8. Strong knowledge and experience with software development processes,
test methodologies, QA process, and software release cycle
9. Create and establish QA processes in line with the Agile software
development methodology and Iterative model
10. Control and manage daily test activities through daily Agile Scrum
11. Working in Onsite/Offshore models
*Ranjith Kumar *
*Senior Technical Recruiter*
*Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre*
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.
Main: 972-996-0650 x 337.
Email: vranj...@sageitinc.net <gvenkat...@sageitinc.net>
Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.