resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Pega Certified System Architect (CSA) ConsultantLocation :
Delaware and Charlotte, NCDuration : 06+months and may be extendedJob
Solid experience in PEGA 7 Platform (PEGA 7 BPM and PEGA 7 Case Management)
Overall Pega experience of 4+ years atleast.
2 to 3 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and
application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application
systems
3+ years of experience with Waterfall methodology; Agile methodology
experience is a plus
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Experience in J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle and MS/SQL
Banking domain experience is preferred
Experience with interface protocols – SOAP, Web Services
Web Development Experience (JSP/Java script/CSS)
Experience in WebSphere Application Server
Strong Object Oriented Design / Dev experience
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*