*WCF .Net Developer Needed in GA for Contract.*
*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The candidate will work under the direction of a technical lead to develop
enterprise solutions using the Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) and Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF).
Candidate will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, deploying,
and debugging software applications.
Candidate must have experience developing solutions using the Windows
Workflow Foundation 4.0/4.5 and Windows Communication Foundation.
Candidates whose experience is limited to developing ASP.NET web based
solutions will not be considered.
*Required Experience & Technical Requirements*
- 5+ years .NET development experience with a minimum of 3+ years
working on custom enterprise business applications on the Microsoft Platform
- Proficiency in .NET including Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)
,Windows Communications Foundation (WCF), and Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC is helpful, but not required
- Experience developing using Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in Business Process and Workflow analysis, design standards
and patterns desired
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of assigned tasks
- Commitment to quality and the motivation and ability to work well in a
- Ability to handle high stress situations and thrive under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.