you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::* *Data Modeller*

*Location::** Wilshire Blvd, CA*

*Duration::** 12 months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

Data Modeler

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

8+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

   - 5- 8 Years of Logical/Physical Data Modeling experience

   - Hands-on experience with DB2 LUW and Toad

   - ERwin R8 proficiency (Forward/Reverse Engineering, Compare, …)

   - DB2 LUW DBA skills a plus (explain/tune SQL, monitor/tune DB
   performance, lower HWM, add LBAC, ...)

   - Detail-oriented and organized

   - Strong communication skills (verbal and written)

   - Experience with large/very large databases

   - Experience with large scale development and integration projects

   - Knowledge of software project lifecycle

   - Experience with change management procedures

   - Experience with deployment of database changes

   - Demonstrated ability to investigate and learn new technologies and
   products

   - Experience with robust, operationally sound production environments is
   preferred

   - Team player, willing to work a flexible schedule when needed

   - Insurance Industry experience is a plus

*Experience Required*

   - 5- 8 Years of Logical/Physical Data Modeling experience

   - Hands-on experience with DB2 LUW and Toad

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Analyze, develop, test and implement database designs in support of
   Enterprise Business Intelligence technology requirements

   - Perform data modeling, logical and physical database design

   - Maintain ERwin models, ER Diagrams, standards and procedures

   - Enforce standards and procedures

   - Test and validate quality of DB2 LUW scripts before delivery (DDL,
   DCL, Load, Reorg, Runstats, …)

   - Organize and track daily DB2 LUW script delivery

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Excellent communication skills.

Ability to seamlessly work with other IT teams

*Education*

Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related area preferred

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

1 year

*Work Location*

Wilshire Blvd, CA

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*