*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: Senior/lead DevOps Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale Ca*
*Duration: 18 months *
*Need H1B copy*
We are looking for a Senior/lead DevOps Engineer with 8-10 years of
experience in deployment automation of
*web applications, Video CMS and CDN systems and J2EE based middle-tier
systems in public clouds like AWS. *
• *Prior experience in DevOps role in large cloud based systems preferably
• Expert knowledge of Linux Systems, Web Application Servers. Comfortable
working with relational databases and have experience with Cassandra and
• A self-learner in acquiring knowledge and understanding of new
techniques, tools and frameworks through research and hands-on work.
• Open to learning from and sharing your knowledge with the members on your
development team through mutual mentoring and collaboration.
*Skill set needed*
• Expert Linux/Unix skills and working on Windows Server deployments,
administration and scripting.
• Thorough knowledge on Amazon AWS management, APIs and integration on EC2,
ELB, RDS for Oracle, ElasticCache, S3 and CloudWatch
• Significant experience using automation in a continuous build and
integration environment by using one or more configuration tools.
• Expertize in using tools such as Boto, Fabric, Chef and Puppet and
scripting languages bashm Bash and Python
• Experience and familiarity with Jenkins CI and with Git/GitHub for
• Experience administering, monitoring, tuning and supporting Cassandra and
Oracle databases is a plus.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.